BLP boosts finance group with Ashurst partner hire
Berwin Leighton Paisner (BLP) has strengthened its finance practice with the hire of Simon Small from Ashurst, who will join the firm towards the end of this year. Small, who joined Ashurst from Linklaters in 2006, will be part of BLP’s banking & capital markets group. He has experience in capital markets transactions across a range of asset classes including residential mortgages, trade receivables, auto loans, credit cards, commercial real estate and project bonds. He also advises on corporate trusts. His departure takes the number of partners to leave Ashurst since May 2010 to 26. At Linklaters, Small was a partner for 11 years and was one of the partners to found the magic circle firm’s securitisation business.
Berwin Leighton Paisner (BLP) has strengthened its finance practice with the hire of Simon Small from Ashurst, who will join the firm towards the end of this year.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651