Shoosmiths tops diversity rankings as Black Solicitors Network reveals league table
Shoosmiths has been named as the UK's most diverse law firm according to this year's Black Solicitors Network (BSN) Diversity League Table. The ranking combines law firm demographics across four different strands of diversity - disability, ethnicity, gender and sexual orientation - with policy and practice information at the firms also being taken into consideration. In total, 44 law firms in the UK took part in the report.
Shoosmiths has been named as the UK’s most diverse law firm according to this year’s Black Solicitors Network (BSN) Diversity League Table.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651