BBC Worldwide appoints first-ever GC
BBC Worldwide has appointed its first-ever general counsel with the promotion of its director of legal and business affairs to the new role. Martyn Freeman will take up the newly-created post at the BBC's commercial arm as of 21 November. The role will see him handle legal and business affairs and policy and regulatory matters, as well as other responsibilities including the negotiation of deals and joint ventures, rights management, crisis management, compliance, risk management and talent accounting...
BBC Worldwide has appointed its first-ever general counsel with the promotion of its director of legal and business affairs to the new role.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651