Consumerisation brings a little style into legal technology, Linklaters and Norton Rose on the key issues for law firms intent on staying on the cutting edge of IT and how Legal Week research rates law firms' technology
Postcards from the edge – With budgets under pressure, IT heads are scrambling to adapt to consumerisation, contain costs and find ways to capture and manage commercially-crucial data. Neil Hodge tracks the latest trends in legal technology
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651