Herbert Smith set for further capital markets exit as Hong Kong partner heads for US firm
Herbert Smith is set to lose another Hong Kong capital markets partner with the resignation of Carolyn Sng for Fried Frank Harris Shriver & Jacobson. Sng, who is UK-qualified, will join the US firm’s local office in the coming months, with a start date yet to be announced. Her move comes on the heels of the exits of four other capital markets partners from the firm’s global practice, all US-qualified, which has taken partner count in the US securities team from nine partners to five since July.
Herbert Smith is set to lose another Hong Kong capital markets partner with the resignation of Carolyn Sng (pictured) for Fried Frank Harris Shriver & Jacobson.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651