DWF attributes Cobbetts merger hint to 'over-zealous' IT employee
DWF has confirmed that it has held informal merger talks with a number of firms including Cobbetts, after news emerged today (4 November) that the website dwfcobbetts.co.uk had been registered for business. Managing partner Andrew Leaitherland said that DWF was in informal merger discussions with "three or four firms", but stressed that any agreement was not imminent, and that the dwfcobbetts.co.uk domain name had been registered by an "over-zealous" member of the firm's IT team.
DWF has confirmed that it has held informal merger talks with a number of firms including Cobbetts, after news emerged today (4 November) that the website dwfcobbetts.co.uk had been registered for business.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651