Reed Smith boosts London shipping group with Barlows hires
Reed Smith has added a shipping partner to its City base with the hire of the latest partner to exit legacy firm Barlow Lyde & Gilbert. Jeb Clulow joined Reed Smith’s London office this Tuesday (1 November) – the same day that Barlows’ merger with Clyde & Co went live – along with senior associate Lyall Hickson. Clulow, who was a partner in Barlows’ marine energy and trade group, specialises in shipping and trade disputes. He was made up to partner in the firm’s May 2009 promotions round and has worked with clients including Steamship Mutual, UK Club and Swedish Club.
Former Barlows shipping partner joins Reed Smith’s London base as insurance firm’s merger goes live
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651