Slaughters and Cleary act on Sony's £920m purchase of Ericsson JV stake
Slaughter and May and Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton have taken lead roles on Sony's £920m acquisition of Ericsson's stake in mobile phone joint venture Sony Ericsson. The deal, which has seen Sony buy Ericsson's entire 50% stake in the joint venture, will allow the Japanese company to ramp up its smartphone efforts as it positions itself to compete with Apple and Samsung in the market.
Slaughter and May and Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton have taken lead roles on Sony’s £920m acquisition of Ericsson’s stake in mobile phone joint venture Sony Ericsson.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651