Bakers targets Turkey launch with local alliance deal
Baker & McKenzie is gearing up to launch in Turkey later this year, with the new office set to operate in co-operation with local firm Esin Attorney Partnership to comply with local Bar rules. Esin, which is based in Istanbul, is a 40-lawyer firm which covers practice areas including corporate, real estate, dispute resolution and competition law. The firm's main clients include NBK Capital, Global Investment House, Unicredit, Carrefour, Metro Asset Management, Credit Suisse and Pfizer.
Baker & McKenzie is gearing up to launch in Turkey later this year, with the new office set to operate in co-operation with local firm Esin Attorney Partnership to comply with local Bar rules.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651