RPC set to make international debut in Singapore with hire of Barlows partner
Reynolds Porter Chamberlain (RPC) is set to launch its first-ever international office in Singapore with the hire of a partner from Barlow Lyde & Gilbert. The firm’s new Singapore arm is set to go live on 1 November this year, with Barlows’ local insurance and reinsurance chief Mark Errington joining to head up the office. The move comes as the firm increasingly targets the insurance market in the region, with growing numbers of insurers setting up a presence in Singapore as an access point for the wider Asia market. RPC is planning to grow the office at both partner and associate level through a combination of hires and relocations over the coming months.
Top 50 firm hires Barlows insurance partner for launch of first office outside UK
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651