Nabarro, Freshfields win roles as Daimler appoints legal panel and names new GC
Shearman & Sterling, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer, Skadden Arps Slate Meagher & Flom, Nabarro and Willkie Farr & Gallagher have all won roles on German car company Daimler’s inaugural legal panel. The mandates will see the firms advise the company across the UK, Continental Europe and the US.
Nabarro wins debut panel role for German auto manufacturer
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651