Taylor Wessing to open second London office in new tech push
Taylor Wessing is to launch a second London office in east London's 'Tech City' as the firm looks to add to its client base with more UK and international technology start-ups. The new office, which will be based near Old Street in Islington, will be staffed with lawyers from the firm's technology, media and telecoms, venture capital, intellectual property, tax, inward investment and employment practices.
Taylor Wessing is to launch a second London office in east London’s ‘Tech City’ as the firm looks to add to its client base with more UK and international technology start-ups.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651