UK duo join firms on Southern Cross fallout
Irwin Mitchell and Eversheds have picked up lead roles on the transfer of 21 care homes caught up in the collapse of Southern Cross. Prestbury Investment Holdings, the owner of 21 properties operated by Southern Cross, has transferred the leases for 14 of its care homes to charitable care provider Methodist Homes and seven further homes to learning disability charity Royal Mencap.
Irwin Mitchell and Eversheds have picked up lead roles on the transfer of 21 care homes caught up in the collapse of Southern Cross.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651