A&O sends partners on client relationship training to improve 'off-deal' advice
Allen & Overy (A&O) has drafted in McKinsey & Company to train its partners to build stronger client relationships by providing ‘off-deal’ strategic advice, after a client survey found the firm’s lawyers were too focused on technical aspects. The programme, which has been rolled out to 100 partners holding the firm’s most important client relationships, will focus on encouraging them to assist clients on strategic issues unrelated to deals.
City firm brings in McKinsey to develop relationship management course for partners
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651