Weil Gotshal and Wachtell among US firms on $38bn pipeline takeover
Weil Gotshal & Manges and Wachtell Lipton Rosen & Katz are among a line-up of firms to have taken roles on US energy company Kinder Morgan's multibillion-dollar acquisition of El Paso Corporation, reports The Am Law Daily. Oil and gas pipeline company Kinder announced on Sunday (16 October) that it will pay $21.1bn (£13.4bn) to acquire its rival with an eye toward amassing the largest natural gas pipeline network in the US.
Weil Gotshal & Manges and Wachtell Lipton Rosen & Katz are among a line-up of firms to have taken roles on US energy company Kinder Morgan’s multibillion-dollar acquisition of El Paso Corporation, reports The Am Law Daily.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651