CC signs up litigation partner trio for New York white-collar practice
Clifford Chance (CC) has added three partners to its New York litigation practice with the hire of a trio of former US federal prosecutors. David Raskin, Christopher Morvillo and Edward O'Callaghan all formerly worked together in the US Attorney's Office for the Southern District of New York.
Clifford Chance (CC) has added three partners to its New York litigation practice with the hire of a trio of former US federal prosecutors.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651