SJ Berwin and LG secure lead roles as Debenhams signs up for new HQ
SJ Berwin and LG have picked up lead roles as high street retailer Debenhams signed up to space from British Land for its new London headquarters. British Land has agreed to pre-let 145,000 sq ft of office space to the retailer in a new office building in Regent’s Place due to be completed in 2013. Debenhams will occupy around 40% of 10 Brock Street, which is being developed as part of British Land’s 500,000 sq ft North East Quadrant (NEQ) mixed use site.
SJ Berwin and LG have picked up lead roles as high street retailer Debenhams signed up to space from British Land for its new London headquarters.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651