Linklaters calls on Integreon to back new low-cost service
Linklaters is to expand its use of paralegals and pilot moving volume legal work outside London as part of a bid to build a lower-cost alternative for clients. The move will see the City giant handle legal work in the Colchester office it currently uses for business support for the first time and will be backed with a deal with outsourcing firm Integreon to supply paralegals to support the venture. The plans form part of a new initiative dubbed Linklaters’ Legal Services Centre (LSC), which will see the magic circle law firm ramp up its paralegal numbers to around 80 across the UK and Germany, up to 30 of which could be based in Colchester for additional cost savings. Linklaters will also continue to employ additional paralegal teams in New York and Brussels.
Links expands paralegal team and pilots moving work out of City
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651