Holman hires Fulbright energy partner for London base
Holman Fenwick Willan has grown its London corporate, projects and finance practice with the hire of Fulbright & Jaworski partner Susan Farmer. Farmer, who is US qualified, will join Holman Fenwick next week after four years in Fulbright’s London office. She left Fulbright in August. Her practice focuses on the energy, natural resources and electric power sectors, with her hire taking the total number of partners in Holman Fenwick’s London corporate, projects and finance practice to 12.
Holman Fenwick Willan has grown its London corporate, projects and finance practice with the hire of Fulbright & Jaworski partner Susan Farmer.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651