Simmons names UK projects chief as new head of energy and infrastructure
Simmons & Simmons has appointed UK projects head Juliet Reingold to lead its global energy and infrastructure sector group, replacing Charles Bankes in the role. The City partner, who was appointed head of projects in 2008, has a practice focusing on major projects and public private partnerships (PPP), with a particular emphasis on the transport and logistics, facilities management, utilities and defence sectors.
Simmons & Simmons has appointed UK projects head Juliet Reingold to lead its global energy and infrastructure sector group, replacing Charles Bankes in the role.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651