Linklaters and Freehills advise on $1.3bn bid for Aussie miner
Linklaters and Freehills are advising China's Minmetals Resources Ltd. on its $1.3bn (£837.5m) offer for Perth-based Anvil Mining, writes The Asian Lawyer. Anvil, listed in both Sydney and Toronto, is engaged in exploration, development and production of copper, mainly in Central Africa. A successful acquisition would give Minmetals Resources, a subsidiary of the state-owned China Minmetals Group, a controlling stake in several copper mines and exploration sites in the Democratic Republic of Congo.
Linklaters and Freehills are advising China’s Minmetals Resources Ltd. on its $1.3bn (£838m) offer for Perth-based Anvil Mining, writes The Asian Lawyer.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651