CC report reveals rising partner pro bono efforts and 2010-11 finances
Clifford Chance's (CC) partners increased their pro bono contributions by 31% last year, with the firm as a whole investing hours valued at a total of £17.8m in pro bono work during 2010-11. The figures are contained within CC's annual corporate responsibility report, which states that the magic circle firm invested a total of 58,368 hours in pro bono and community activities during the year, up 2% from the figure of 57,071 hours reported last year.
Clifford Chance’s (CC) partners increased their pro bono contributions by 31% last year, with the firm as a whole investing hours valued at a total of £17.8m in pro bono work during 2010-11.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651