Barlows partner trio exit firm to join Norton Rose and Lloyds
Barlow Lyde & Gilbert is set to see a trio of partner departures ahead of its impending merger with Clyde & Co next month. The departures include the firm’s head of marine, energy and trade Patrick Foss, who is joining Norton Rose on 1 November alongside fellow marine insurance partner Chris Zavos, and financial services regulatory partner Chris Brennan, who has left to join Lloyds Banking Group. Foss and Zavos, who focus on marine and energy insurance claims and shipping disputes, had both practised at shipping boutique Hill Taylor Dickinson before joining Barlows in 2003 and 2006 respectively, with Zavos joining from a two-year stint at legacy Richards Butler.
Marine partners leave for Norton Rose, finance partner for Lloyds
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651