Herbert Smith and Hogan lead on $1.75bn energy acquisition
Herbert Smith and Hogan Lovells have advised on the acquisition of North Sea assets from ExxonMobil worth $1.75bn (£1.1bn) by US oil and gas company Apache Corporation. Herbert Smith advised Apache subsidiary Apache North Sea on the acquisition of the North Sea oil and gas assets of Exxon affiliate Mobil North Sea, with global oil and gas head Stephen Murray leading a team that also included corporate energy partner Steven Dalton, tax partner Isaac Zailer and employment partner Andrew Taggart.
City duo lead on US company’s acquisition of North Sea oil assets
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651