DAC partner leaves to join recruitment consultant ahead of Beachcroft merger
Davies Arnold Cooper (DAC) insurance litigation partner Christian Kelly has left the firm to join legal recruitment consultancy Cogence Search. Kelly joined Cogence as head of insurance this month after one year at DAC. He joined the insurance specialist firm in July last year from US outfit Cozen O'Connor. The news follows Cogence's hire of intellectual property (IP) specialist and former 7 Bedford Row chief executive Peter Rouse as a senior legal recruitment consultant in June this year.
Davies Arnold Cooper (DAC) insurance litigation partner Christian Kelly has left the firm to join legal recruitment consultancy Cogence Search.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651