Jones Day makes Simmons and Addleshaws hires for London base
Jones Day has made a double partner hire in London with the addition of one partner apiece from Simmons & Simmons and Addleshaw Goddard. The US firm has hired Simmons corporate partner Paul Exley for its London energy practice, while Addleshaws financial institutions regulatory partner John Ahern is joining the equivalent team at Jones Day. Exley, who joined Simmons as a trainee and became a partner in 1995, has worked with clients including the Ministry of Defence. His practice focuses on cross-border M&A and commercial work in the energy and infrastructure sector, with a particular emphasis on oil and gas.
Jones Day has made a double partner hire in London with the addition of one partner apiece from Simmons & Simmons and Addleshaw Goddard.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651