Simmons adds partner to US capital markets team with CC hire
Simmons & Simmons has moved to rebuild its US capital markets capacity in London with the hire of a lawyer from Clifford Chance’s (CC’s) Hong Kong office. The top 15 UK law firm has hired Julian Perlmutter as a corporate partner in its City equity capital markets team. Perlmutter, who is currently a foreign counsel with CC in Hong Kong, is expected to join Simmons on 14 November when he will become the second US-qualified partner in Simmons’ ECM team alongside Charles Hawes.
Simmons & Simmons has moved to rebuild its US capital markets capacity in London with the hire of a lawyer from Clifford Chance’s (CC’s) Hong Kong office.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651