Kirkland trio made up to partner in City promotions
Kirkland & Ellis has added three London lawyers to its salaried partnership as part of an 80-strong global promotions round. The City promotions, which are effective as of 1 October, are shared between two practice areas, with two lawyers made up in finance and one in capital markets. Kirkland currently has around 100 lawyers in its London office, making up approximately 7% of the top 20 US firm’s global headcount.
Ambitious US leader makes up trio of partners in City practice
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651