Pinsents set to relocate Bristol staff after closing down regional base
Pinsent Masons is set to close its Bristol base next year with all lawyers to be relocated to the firm's other offices. The move, first reported on RollOnFriday today (9 September), will see the firm close its southwest office by the end of February 2012, after taking the view that it can sufficiently service its clients in the region from its other bases.
Pinsent Masons is set to close its Bristol base, with all lawyers to be relocated to the firm’s other offices.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651