Outgoing SJB partner leads alongside Bakers on Nordbank fund disposal
SJ Berwin and Baker & McKenzie have taken lead roles on HSH Nordbank’s sale of a stake in a portfolio of private equity fund investments, a deal that values the bank’s total 47-fund portfolio at €620m (£549m). SJ Berwin was instructed by Germany’s Nordbank, a longstanding client of the firm, and fielded a team led by funds partner Nigel van Zyl, who is set to leave the firm with a team of associates to join Proskauer Rose. SJ Berwin’s City team worked with Munich funds partner Sonya Pauls on the deal.
SJ Berwin and Baker & McKenzie have taken lead roles on HSH Nordbank’s sale of a stake in a portfolio of private equity fund investments, a deal that values the bank’s total 47-fund portfolio at €620m (£549m).
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651