Linklaters Germany partner opts against move to Mayer Brown
Linklaters competition partner Carsten Grave has decided to remain with the magic circle law firm nearly two months after it was announced that he would join Mayer Brown's practice in Cologne. The news comes after the US law firm last month announced the closure of its Berlin and Cologne offices, with Mayer Brown set to launch an office in Duesseldorf at the start of 2012.
Linklaters competition partner Carsten Grave has decided to remain with the magic circle law firm nearly two months after it was announced that he would join Mayer Brown’s practice in Cologne.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651