Olswang, Freshfields among firms on major German real estate deal
Olswang's Berlin office has won a key role on Germany's largest commercial real estate deal so far this year, with Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer also advising on the €740m (£652m) transaction. The deal, which has handed roles to a raft of law firms, saw Dundee International become the first-ever Canadian real estate investment trust (REIT) to enter the European market, investing around €740m in a German real portfolio.
Olswang’s Berlin office has won a key role on Germany’s largest commercial real estate deal so far this year, with Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer also acting on the €740m (£652m) transaction.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651