Career Clinic: Will unconventional A-levels see me shut out of a career in law?
"I understand there have already been some posts published concerning the importance of A-level grades, but my situation is rather unique, so do hear me out. "I am a mature student set to start an LLB at a good Russell Group uni. I have already achieved a 1st class degree at the same uni in another subject, before which I spent two years working for military intelligence.
“I understand there have already been some posts published concerning the importance of A-level grades, but my situation is rather unique, so do hear me out.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651