DWF keeps on 100% of trainees as McGrigors retains 72%
DWF has posted a 100% retention rate for its autumn 2011 intake of newly-qualified lawyers (NQs). The northwest firm, which runs one trainee intake each year, is set to keep on all 16 of its trainee solicitors. The figure marks an increase on last year’s retention rate of 89%, when 16 of the 18 lawyers in the intake were offered roles with the firm.
DWF has posted a 100% retention rate for its autumn 2011 intake of newly-qualified lawyers (NQs).
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651