Norton Rose and DLA act on G&J Greenall gin sale
Norton Rose, DLA Piper and Reed Smith have taken lead roles on the recent acquisition of G&J Greenall, the UK's oldest distiller and bottler of gin and vodka from hotels business De Vere Group. Norton Rose advised a private investor group on the acquisition of the business, which has seen the formation of a new company, G&J Greenall Group, led by the current chief executive Christian Rose.
Norton Rose, DLA Piper and Reed Smith have taken lead roles on the acquisition of G&J Greenall, the UK’s oldest distiller and bottler of gin and vodka, from hotels business De Vere Group.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651