Kirkland adds eight partners in Hong Kong with Skadden, Latham and A&O hires
Kirkland & Ellis has significantly bulked up its Asia arm with the hire of seven partners from Skadden Arps Slate Meagher & Flom, Latham & Watkins and Allen & Overy (A&O). Skadden Asia corporate co-heads Nicholas Norris and Dominic Tsun resigned from Skadden last Friday (5 August) to join Kirkland alongside corporate partner Li-Chien Wong. Norris has been at Skadden since 2005, when he joined from Simmons & Simmons, where he was the UK firm's Asia corporate head.
Kirkland & Ellis has significantly bulked up its Asia arm with eight partners from Skadden Arps Slate Meagher & Flom, Latham & Watkins and Allen & Overy (A&O).
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651