Travers Smith set to target five key sectors in strategy overhaul
Travers Smith is refocusing its business around a number of key sectors in a bid to deepen relationships with existing clients and attract new work. The firm has initially outlined five key sectors: financial services, leisure, healthcare, retail and infrastructure, which will operate alongside the firm’s practice group structure.
Top 50 firm overhauls strategy around five sectors in bid to attract new clients and deepen relationships
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651