Simmons brings in one partner each for City and Milan bases
Simmons & Simmons has made two partner hires, strengthening its London corporate practice and its Milan litigation team. The firm has hired Travers Smith counsel Caroline Murphy as a partner for its London corporate practice and brought in Hogan Lovells partner Cristina Pagni in Italy. Murphy, who has worked with clients including Bridgepoint Capital and 3i, becomes the fourth partner in Simmons’ London private equity team. Prior to joining Travers in 2006, Murphy was general counsel at furniture retailer Habitat, becoming the first person to hold the position when she left Clifford Chance in 2004.
Simmons & Simmons has made two partner hires, strengthening its London corporate practice and its Milan litigation team.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651