Quartet of US corporate partners quit DLA Piper to join Reed Smith
Reed Smith has recruited a quartet of corporate partners from DLA Piper for its offices on both coasts of the US, reports the Am Law Daily. The group of partners is led by capital markets and M&A lawyer Yvan-Claude Pierre, who joined DLA three years ago from Fulbright & Jaworski.
Reed Smith has recruited a quartet of corporate partners from DLA Piper for its offices on both coasts of the US, reports the Am Law Daily.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651