CC looks to expand African reach with further office launches
Clifford Chance (CC) is considering opening further offices in Africa after becoming one of three top 10 City law firms to announce plans to open in Morocco within the last month. The firm, which along with Norton Rose last week confirmed plans to follow Allen & Overy (A&O) into Casablanca later this year, said that the launch of its first African office could be followed by other openings on the continent.
CC looks to pan-African reach in wake of spate of launches in Moroccan legal market
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651