Camerons sets 50-hour CSR target for fee earners and staff
CMS Cameron McKenna has set all of its fee earners and support staff a minimum target of 50 hours of corporate social responsibility (CSR) activities a year. The target, which will not be mandatory, marks the first time that non-fee earning management and support staff at the firm will record their CSR contributions. Fee earners, meanwhile, will see the CSR hours influence their pay, as they will be considered when deciding their merit-based remuneration, which was introduced last year.
CMS Cameron McKenna has set all of its fee earners and support staff a minimum target of 50 hours of corporate social responsibility (CSR) activities a year.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651