White & Case boosts City base with Latham duo ahead of Milan relaunch
White & Case has strengthened its London capital markets group with the hire of a US securities duo from Latham & Watkins in a move that will also see the US firm re-enter the Italian market. London-based partners Michael Immordino and Ian Clark, who both handed in their notice earlier today (28 July), will be joining White & Case on Monday (1 August) after several weeks of discussions.
White & Case has strengthened its London capital markets group with the hire of a US securities duo from Latham & Watkins in a move that will also see the US firm re-enter the Italian market.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651