Norton Rose becomes latest UK firm to confirm Casablanca launch plans
Norton Rose is set to open an office in Casablanca, making it the third top 10 UK firm to announce a Moroccan launch in the last two weeks. The office, which will open in September, marks the firm's second foray into the African continent this year, after its merger with South Africa's Deneys Reitz went live on 1 June.
Norton Rose is set to open an office in Casablanca, making it the third top 10 UK firm to announce a Moroccan launch in the last two weeks.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651