Slaughters and Freshfields appoint new Asia management
Slaughter and May has appointed a new Beijing office head as long-serving partner George Goulding prepares to retire after 36 years at the firm. Hong Kong corporate partner Lisa Chung is set to take up the role of Beijing head when Goulding, who has led Slaughters’ Beijing arm since it opened in September 2009, steps down later this year.
Slaughter and May has appointed a new Beijing office head as long-serving partner George Goulding prepares to retire after 36 years at the firm.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651