Bird & Bird to target international expansion and key clients in three-year plan
Bird & Bird has put international expansion and client relationships at the centre of its three-year strategic plan. The firm is earmarking Asia and the Middle East as targets for growth, with team expansion and office launches forming key parts of the plan, which will run from June 2011 to 2014.
Top 20 firm’s three-year plan includes expansion in Asia and Middle East and new client programme
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651