A&O dominates global bond rankings at halfway mark
Allen & Overy (A&O) has topped Thomson Reuters’ debt capital markets (DCM) rankings for international cross-border bonds for the first half of 2011 by both manager and issuer. The firm advised managers on 238 bond deals worth $180bn (£110bn) during the period, giving it a 7.1% share of the market, ahead of Linklaters, which held a 3.5% share of the market, with roles on 117 deals worth $104bn (£63.8bn).
CC leads on equity capital markets deals in Thomson’s H1 table
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651