Freshfields hit with £142m London Underground negligence claim
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer has been hit with a £141.96m negligence claim relating to advice it gave London Underground Ltd (LUL) in 2002. The claim was issued by LUL in the High Court in January this year and relates to advice the magic circle firm gave the company on its 2003 public-private partnership (PPP) with collapsed transport company Metronet.
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer has been hit with a £141.96m negligence claim relating to advice it gave London Underground Ltd (LUL) in 2002.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651