Macfarlanes, Herbert Smith lead as BPO buys marketing company
Macfarlanes and Herbert Smith have lined up to advise on the acquisition of marketing company Tag by business process outsourcer Williams Lea. Macfarlanes advised Williams Lea led by corporate partner Stephen Drewitt, while Herbert Smith advised Tag, led by corporate partner James MacArthur. Drewitt previously advised private equity group 3i on the £110m sale of its 38% stake in Williams Lea to Deutsche Post in 2006.
Macfarlanes and Herbert Smith have lined up to advise on the acquisition of marketing company Tag by business process outsourcer Williams Lea.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651