Keep it local - Pannone on its outsourcing deal with Thames Water
The legal market is transforming rapidly as clients increasingly reassess their legal spend. The recession, one of the toughest on record, has forced the profession to accept the fact that clients, now with much tighter budgets, want top quality advice at competitive prices. Business legal teams and company directors are now very much aware of the innovative solutions in the market – particularly outsourcing – and many are ready for radical change in how their services are delivered.
Pannone’s Emma Holt and Charles Layfield explain the practicalities of taking over Thames Water’s routine in-house work and argue the pros of outsourcing to regional law firms
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651