DLA Piper tops rankings on global measure as emerging law groups reshape market
DLA Piper tops a new ranking of the UK’s largest law firms by turnover taking into account revenues generated across both UK and international profit centres during 2010-11. The firm’s total revenues of £1.268bn against global profits per equity partner (PEP) of £735,000 mean that it heads Legal Week’s new ranking, which includes full global revenues of UK law firms operating through both Swiss verein structures, like DLA, and formal alliances, such as Eversheds International and CMS Cameron McKenna.
Transatlantic mergers offer different perspective as new challengers stake their claim on the global market
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651